Friday 6 May 2011

WEE TOOTIES

I am Emma Black from Aberdeenshire and I am the Sole Trader/Designer/Creator as well as a Mummy of 2 wee tooties. I enjoy crafting pretties and after lots of compliments and requests I set up 'wee tootie booties & headbands' on Facebook in 2009 which now has a following of over 4000.  Wee tootie creations include - exclusively handmade by me - bows, headbands, flowers, Alice bands and many more for every wee fairy, as well as a custom made to match service to compliment any outfit. I have no fancy studio, workshop or staff and create all my wee tooties from the end of the family dining room table amongst the love and support of my family. As well as selling on Facebook on my website I have a weekly stall at Thainstone Centre/Mart Indoor Sunday Market, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire from 9am to 3pm (approx).



No comments:

Post a Comment